7/12/12

Beauty Blogging...


Is this what heaven looks like?  Gosh, I hope so.  For now - this is what my dining room table looks like, because these are the products that I am testing out for ThisThatBeauty!  You haven't heard that I am now blogging for them?  Um..where have you been?  Not reading my blog daily and hanging on to my every word/post?  Shame on you.  I try out beauty products (my dream), and then write my review of them (amazing, I KNOW!).  I have submitted two posts already, here and here, so head on over and read 'em.  I will update on this blog each time I post over there so you guys can follow me there and here.  Don't worry, I won't think you are stalking me, unless you actually show up outside my job after work. And then I just may ask you to carry my bag home for me, so its basically a win/win.  Happy reading! 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...