7/25/12

Fashion Bits: Comfort/Fashion Face-Off



I am constantly on the quest for comfortable shoes that do not confine me to a one block radius of my apartment for fear that people may see my act of fashion treason.  While perusing one of my favorite sites, ShopBop, I stumbled upon these pointy-toed wedges by Jean-Michel Cazabat.  The point looked chic, the wedge looked wearable and the black patent leather screamed "wear me with anything and everything!"  So I took a chance, as most internet purchases are a gamble - and tried my luck at fulfilling my quest.  They arrived in the most adorable box as evidenced above and seemed too good to be true - so I slipped them on like some damn Cinderella-glass-slipper moment - hoping and praying that feel would match form and ultimately function.  They fit - a tad roomy if I must say so I am a bit trepidatious about how they will stretch, but I have worn them a few times and they are absolutely divine.  So much so that I am contemplating a possible purchase in another color(s) - because why have one when you can have 10?  I highly recommend trying these out - you and your feet will thank me. 

4 comments :

  1. Ooh, I likey! And they're wedges, so that makes them all the more comfy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are ridiculously comfortable! And look great with almost everything I have.

      Delete
  2. Love the shoes, I usually end up going for comfy , but when I want to be fancy I will suffer for couple of hours in some killer heels. However, wedges ,have both so I love them! Lovely blog, would you like to follow each other? :)

    Mary xx
    http://teenfashiondiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally am one to suffer but in these I don't have to!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...