7/6/12

Friday Fancies: NARS Fall 2012 Collection


Fall? Already? Yes my beauty junkies, times' a come to talk/think about your fall look.  Though currently I am sweating off my makeup and living in just tinted moisturizer all day, I can't help but get all a twitter (the feeling not the social media platform) when I see a makeup collection as awesome as this.  That grey nail polish alone is worth skipping summer.  And those lip colors mean some serious business - all red, all day.  Throw in some vibrant eyes, a coral cheek and a subtle highlight, and my face is a happy fall camper.  I don't know all the deets yet on color names or such, but NARS is revealing it slowly on Pinterest.  I'm beginning to crave a scarf and new coat after seeing this - but I know that will cease the minute I step outside today into the boiling pits of hell, I mean NYC.  Either way, I am starting my pre-falling (yup it's an activity in my life) in my mind, and these gems are going right to the top of my list.  Game on Fall.

Image via Lucky Online

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...