12/16/16

Friday Finds

Yup, as you might have guessed - my tree is all neutrals. Just like my makeup and my wardrobe. Ha! I shared this picture on Instagram after we had just put up our tree at the beginning of December. I shared in a previous post that this is the one we purchased, though I will be buying this one next year for another room because it's the same size but a tad more narrow. And here is my cozy sweater that I am wearing (and mug) - perfect for being comfy at home! Here are some of my finds from the past few weeks and may even make great last minutes gifts:

1. I am already loving this robe that I received for my birthday which is fuzzy and soft, but this one is a great option for something more delicate and feminine. I plan on gifting this to myself.

2. I have seen everyone wearing this scarf and really want one for myself. It's the perfect size and it comes in a ton more colors than I've seen on Nordstrom's site.

3. Jewelry can be a tricky gift, but I think this initial necklace is a perfect one that anyone would love.

4. Everyone is raving about this pillowcase. It's supposed to be amazing for the skin and hair.

5. This is my absolute favorite Diptyque candle scent and one that I give regularly to friends. It's an easy scent to love and a great first Diptyque candle if someone has never tried the brand.

6. I have been looking for a great throw for my bed and this one is a final contender. I love the puffy tassels at the end.

7. Trays can be a fun way to decorate a coffee table, bookshelf or use to take cute Instagram shots (#typicalblogger) and these are one of the cutest I have ever seen! They are currently 20% with Neiman Marcus Friends and Family too.

8. If you have read my bedroom decor post, you know I bought these prints for above my bed. And then I found the corresponding candles! I must have these. And for any of your friends that live in these cities, it's a cute gift idea.

9. I keep seeing these cutting boards in kitchens all over Instagram and think they are so chic. When you aren't using them, prop them against your backsplash to display them in a decorative way.

Hope you are enjoying these posts - I love sharing these cute finds with all of you! And as a follow up to a previous Friday Finds post - have any of you been listening to Up and Vanished? I'm still hooked and each week it gets more intriguing. I highly recommend downloading the podcast if you haven't yet. It's incredibly suspenseful and the creator is great to listen to.

Have a great weekend!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...