2/17/17

Friday Finds

One of my favorite finds from the past 2 weeks is definitely this bag! It's a great bag for spring and summer and has one of the most unique shapes I have ever seen. And I love that it's a neutral color because it can be worn with anything and everything. It also comes in a few other colors which are stunning like this malachite one, this mother of pearl mini version and this cute collapsible bag.

1. The transition to spring will be starting soon (next week it will be in the 60's here), so I love a good trench coat for that time. I've had my eye on this blush one and this one with faux leather detailing.

2. I'm on the fence about picking up a few colors of this new Tom Ford launch. I can't decide if I will really get a ton of wear out of it.

3. This enzyme powder cleanser comes in individual packets which I think is genius. I would have loved to have something like this with me during my recent trip to LA.

4. In the spring and summer, I always want to try a backless shirt option but really struggle with finding the right bra. I have heard great things about this one that allows for a backless look.

5. These gold aviators are really speaking to me for the warmer weather. I love the reflective lens.

6. I have a trench coat and a puffy winter coat, but the one thing missing in my closet is a raincoat. This one is definitely bold but seems like it would be a fun addition.

7. La Prairie launched a new product that is really intriguing to me. It is both a day cream and night cream in one bottle - not sure how difficult it would be to dispense each separately though? Hmmm....

8. Anthropologie always seems like the store that embodies spring clothing, amiright?! I have quite  a few of their tops pinned to my spring fashion board - this off the shoulder tunic, this flutter sleeve top is a great option for both work or play, this embroidered top looks like a work of art and I am always a sucker for a beautiful striped top like this one.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...