4/7/17

Friday Finds

Nothing better than a cute blouse, jeans and fierce pumps for a night out, right?! I wore this outfit this week and loved mixing the two different leopard prints. I find that when there is some distance between the two prints, it makes it look more cohesive and clashes less. I haven't done a Friday Finds post in a bit, so I am excited to share with you some of my discoveries over the past few weeks! (all details from this outfit in the above pic are here)

1. I am on a spring bag buying frenzy! Ok, maybe not that crazy, but after finally buying this uber popular one, I wanted another straw like summer bag that would go with casual outfits. I preordered this one and thought it was perfect. 

2. In addition to the black blouse in the above picture, H&M has so many great spring pieces out right now. This gingham top will be perfect with white jeans, the back of this cotton dress is so unique and the details on this sleeveless blouse are exquisite. 

3. For those looking for a fun, easy and healthy recipe for dinner, I have been making this stir fry recently and can't get enough! I have a fun food post coming next week so stay tuned.

4. I don't have a beach vacation coming anytime soon, but that doesn't stop me from searching for cute beach bags! This one is so minimal and chic and under $50!

5. The Sephora VIB sale is coming soon (my recommendations video will be up shortly!) and I am narrowing down my list, but so far this primer is at the top! Soooooo many people recommend it so I think I need to bite the bullet and give it a go. 

6. This lip balm has been on my holy grail list for years, so I am dying to try the new face and body cream from this range!

7. La Mer has a new bronzing powder out this year and after my love affair with the one from last year, I am contemplating getting it. Look at how beautiful the pattern is!!!

8. This new line of skincare from Dior has the most chic packaging ever. And this particular product sounds so yummy to me. 

9. I'm slowly beginning to redecorate my office and falling in love with everything I come across. Isn't this geometric table the cutest? And since I want to add in pink accents with the decor, this chair seems like a great fit. 

10. For cute yet affordable decor pieces, I keep perusing Target's selection because it is sooo good. This planter keeps catching my eye, this wood and marble tray looks perfect for displaying different pieces and this throw is a gorgeous neutral addition.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...