4/21/17

Friday Finds

I am already beginning to stock up on cute sunglasses for summer. While I love to splurge on classic ones here and there, I love less expensive ones for trendier styles. That way if they break or I stop loving them, it's not a huge loss. Here are links to all the ones I picked up - 1, 2, 3, 4.

1. If you are total beauty junkie like myself, you know it is the Sephora VIB sale and are desperately trying to keep yourself from making multiple purchases throughout the sale. But they had to make it even harder by adding some new arrivals that I haven't seen before! I want this moisturizer because it looks pretty, this concentrate because I am already in love with the line and this loose powder.

2. J.Crew new arrivals still get me excited! I was eyeing this classic denim skirt, this dress which seems so gorgeous for an evening out, this peplum top, this cover up and these pjs which I just purchased.

3. If you don't want to invest in the mules/slides trend just yet, I find these cute yet inexpensive pair that don't require a huge commitment. I am tempted to get them in the gold.

4. I was cruising around Asos the other day and came across some great spring dresses. Most are so inexpensive and great to fill in gaps in one's closet. This one is similar to one I wore last year, this one looks so comfy for the hot weather and this one seems so fun for a beach vacation!

5. I'm back on a reading frenzy so I will share my recent reading list in an upcoming post, but currently halfway through this one and can't put it down!

6. Next up on my binge-watching list is 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. Any other suggestions of new shows to check out?

7. I am always drawn to rawhide rugs and found this one for under $200! I haven't bought it yet because I have to figure out where I want it to go first. :)

8. Nude sandals have been on my radar recently and I keep pinning any that I find which catch my eye. These are quite simple but I love the gold detailing, as well as these which are such a classic pair.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...