6/16/17

Friday Finds

Slides, Bracelet, Bracelet, Sunglasses, Bag
Happy Friday! Hope you had a great week. I'm back today with another Friday Finds post and it's going to be quite the random one as always. Candle finds, a book I'm reading, home decor pieces - basically a smorgasbord from the past few weeks!

1. First of all, I don't know how great this candle actually smells but the packaging alone makes me want to buy every single one! #packagingjunkie

2. My book reading spree has continued and I'll be rounding up the books I finished over the past few weeks in an upcoming post. This is the current book that I'm reading, and am still undecided on it. I am intrigued but not captivated yet....

3. I've been wanting to try the kimono trend recently but refuse to spend a ton of money on one so I was thrilled when I found this gem on Target's website! I ordered the white one and am excited to wear it this summer.

4. I'm slowly beginning to finish my office and this clothing rack was one of the first things I bought. It's half the size of a normal rack so it fits perfectly in small spaces but is so well made! For the price, this is a great piece.

5. There are so many great wall prints out there that I'm having a hard time narrowing down exactly what I want, but this one is in my top 3 currently.

6. So many people have been raving about this plumping gloss and now I'm wondering if I need it too?!! #bandwagon

7. Coffee table books are such great decor accents but can be sooo expensive. I have been wanting this one for a bit and found it for almost half the price on Amazon. Yay! I'm probably going to snag this one and this one next.

8. I've been on the hunt for cute stretchy dresses now that I'm pregnant and Asos has been a recent fave. This striped number is so cute and this one is currently sitting in my cart. Stripes forever!

9. These are not feasible now for me, but these skinny jeans are going to be one of my first purchases post baby. In fact, I may buy them now to make sure I get them before they sell out. The distressing is perfect and the price is unbelievable! 

Those are all my finds from the past few weeks. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...