1/26/18

Friday Finds

Sweater, Jeans, Boots, Hat, Bag, Bedroom furniture linked here
Happy Friday! Sharing some great finds with you in today's post. I actually keep a running list in my phone and a secret pinboard just for these posts so I remember all the things I come across and want to talk about. Have a great day! 

1. I was so excited (and surprised) to see that they are now carrying Celine sunglasses on Nordstrom.com. A few of my favorites are these cat eyesthese cat eyes (clearly I have a type) and these square frames.

2. Since I'm back to my full workout schedule, I will be heading back to yoga next week. I have a pretty boring yoga mat and am thinking about upgrading to this one with the fun palm print!

3. I used my Cult Gaia Ark bag all last summer (see it styled herehere and here) and wanted to buy another color for this year. That was until I saw all the new arrivals! There are so many new styles and colors - I am now even more confused about which one to get. This onethis one and this one are my top 3...for now. Ha!

4. I raved about the Stila Glitter and Glow shadows in a few of my videos last year, but didn't find them practical for everyday. So when I saw Stila made a version without glitter, I knew I had to try them! They are currently on their way to me and I will be reviewing shortly.

5. How cute are these shoe boots for spring?! These are definitely boots that can be worn almost all year long. With jeans and pants in the fall and early spring, and then with shorts, skirts and dresses for late spring and summer.

6. After I saw those shoe boots on the Free People site, I fell into a rabbit hole looking at all their shoe selections. So many good ones! These ankle strap sandals would be a great closet staple, these wrap sandals are some of the  most unique ones I've seen and these high heeled sandals are a major statement shoe!

7. I love an acid toner after cleansing but before I apply my serum, and this new one (that is under $10!!!) is currently sitting in my cart!

8. Target recently launched a new activewear line and I have been impressed by many of the designs. Of course I loved these camo leggingsthis side tie tank is a great basic and these moto leggings are a great deal at under $30! See the entire line here.

9. I was actually in the J. Crew store yesterday and saw this fleece in person. Let me tell you, it is CAAAAAA-UTE! Too bad the pink is almost sold out but the white looks classic and fresh.

10. Right in front of the fleece pullover at J.Crew was a display that had these gold sneakers and I immediately ran right to them. They look super blah online but in person they are incredibly striking and chic!

11. I'm sorry to even show you this site, because you may become as crazy about these sweaters as I am. I follow them on Instagram and have been wanting one of their sweaters foreverrrrrr. They are incredibly pricey but the style and quality look amazing. All of them are handmade which is why there is a bit of delay in receiving but I have heard nothing but great feedback from people that have purchased one. The cardigan style is my favorite - probably in the Dusty Brown or Camel. Ugh, I love them!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...