8/7/14

The Lipstick Edit

I'm forever trying new lipsticks, but if I had to narrow down my collection and pick my favorite shades from each category, these would be it. Here is my lipstick edit: 
Nudes: 

1. Aerin Rose Balm Lipstick in Pretty - One of the most perfect natural lip colors with a fantastic texture to match.

2. Marc Jacobs Lip Gel in Roleplay- A bit deeper than my regular lips, this works great with neutral eyes and cheeks for a great everyday look.

Corals: 

3. Aerin Rose Balm Lipstick in Coral Sand - I am not typically a fan of light coral shades, but this one manages to make the cut - probably because it has a bit more of a brown undertone to help balance out the orange.

Pinks:

4. Hourglass Opaque Liquid Lipstick in Canvas - I have been wearing this shade for years and it never lets me down. And it is the one color that I always bring with me on vacation - that is probably the biggest compliment a lip color can get.
 
5. Marc Jacobs Lip Vinyl in Paint It - A raspberry shade that works with just about any look.

Reds:

6. MAC Ladybug - The one red shade that I find perfect for wearing to the office as well as to dinner. Sheer and buildable, this color would work for almost any skin tone.

7. Armani Rouge Ecstasy in 400 - Everyone is always looking for that "perfect red", and this is mine. Not too orange, not too blue, it is the essential classic red lipstick everyone needs.

Dark lip shades: 

8. Chanel Rouge Allure Luminous Intense in Envoutante - I was a bit hesitant to dive into the world of vampy lip shades, but this one helped me ease my way in. A great texture and not too dark for my pale skin. My fall wardrobe is not complete without this shade.

Need more sass. Follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

3 comments :

  1. Okay... that's it. I am going to splurge on the Armani Rouge Ecstasy in 400 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg i love the MAC colour

    lisaxbeauty.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...