3/17/17

Friday Finds: Spring Beauty Launches That Are On My Radar

There are so many amazing beauty launches out now and new ones coming every day so I thought I would narrow down the ones that interest me the most. Though that list grows by the day. Eek!

1. Louboutin mascara - I know this is ridiculously expensive, but I have been impressed so far with the Louboutin beauty launches so I am intrigued to try this.

2. Bobbi Brown Art Stick Liquid Lip - The original Art Sticks are one of my holy grail lip products, so the liquid lip launch is a must try for me!

3. YSL Shock mascara - YSL is know for their mascara, and the brush on this new launch looks like something that my lashes would love.

4. Louboutin Ink Liner - I hardly ever wear liquid liner, but the packaging is really drawing me in on this one. LOL

5. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Toner - I love the Fresh Rose Deep Hydration moisturizer and this toner seems like the perfect addition to my skincare routine. I am a sucker for any products focused on hydration.

6. Glamglow Glowsetter - I regularly use this makeup setting spray, but it may be time to branch out to try something new.

7. Tata Harper Clarifying Spot Solution - Pesky blemish appearances are the bane of my skin existence so I was thrilled to see Tata Harper launched a spot treatment. I find her products so effective and am curious if this will follow suit.

8. Dior Addict Lacquer Stick - These full coverage lipsticks are supposed to give intense color payoff with the feel and texture of a balm. Sign me up! Now I only need to decide what shades to get.

9. Sisley Sun Glow Trio - Truth be told - the packaging is completely luring me in on this one. I love bronzer palettes that blend different colors together as they look gorgeous as cheek colors.

10. Farmacy Green Screen SPF 30 - I am already obsessed with the Farmacy brand as a whole (currently testing this new cleanser), so I was excited to see a new SPF launch for spring.

11. Aerin Garden Rose Eau de Cologne - This fragrance by Aerin was what changed my mind about rose fragrances and I began to love them. So now I am convinced she can do no wrong when it comes to rose scents and this one looks lovely.

What new beauty product are you most excited to try this spring?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...