3/20/17

Casual and Chic

One of my favorite ways to take a rather basic outfit to look more stylish is with a pointy toe pump. Some people think they are too dressy, but frankly I find them to be a basic in my wardrobe. I like to keep the heel below 3.5 inches which I believe is the turning point for a height that may be more appropriate for evening. I wear pumps with almost any outfit and love how they instantly make me feel longer, leaner and more pulled together. Even with a grandpa style cardigan and boyfriend jeans. I think part of me picked this up while living in NYC for so many years because pointy toe pumps were a uniform up there. They were suitable for so many different occasions and instantly made an outfit look more polished - either in the workplace or at brunch. 

I had a slight aversion to cardigans for a while but envied how cozy and comfortable most look when on, so I started buying a few this year and fell in love with them. I find myself reaching for one instead of a coat during the winter/spring transition, and live in them while working from home. Scroll through the widget below to see a few other styles I think are cute!

Sweater - Aritzia (similar here and here) | Turtleneck - Club Monaco | Jeans - GRLFRND | Shoes - Gianvito Rossi | Bag - Chloe (similar here) | Sunglasses - Illesteva

Shop more cardigans for spring:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...