3/16/17

Pink Hoodie

I'm rarely someone who wears hoodies because I assumed all of them were frumpy and unattractive. However, I was online looking for pieces that I could wear while working from home and came across this blush pink number and felt the need to break my no hoodie wearing streak. It definitely has a more slim fit and I love the color. I find myself wearing it all the time now because it is as cozy as it is cute with the inside having the softest fuzzy lining. I'm glad I stepped out of my comfort zone because I have now been looking at picking up a few more hoodies ever since. This particular day that we shot these photos I was planning on going to barre later so I had my workout leggings on and a sports bra underneath - though I also like pairing it with jeans and flats for running errands or meeting someone for lunch. Once I began looking, I noticed how many cute hoodie styles are out now! Scroll through the bottom widget to see all the ones I found.

Sweatshirt - Topshop | Leggings - Alo Yoga | Sneakers - APL | Sunglasses - Fendi (similar here)

Shop more hoodies and sweatshirts:

2 comments :

  1. Love the hoodie! I work in a cold factory and unfortunately have to live in baggy, frumpy hoodies to keep warm. Boooo, this one however is lovely and girly and is definitely on my WANT list! How much does this retail at?
    Thanks,
    Laura ❤

    http://lifeofquine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! All the outfit details are linked at the bottom of all my posts. :) But the hoodie can also be found here: http://bit.ly/2mE8hte

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...