5/29/17

Tularosa Love




If there is one brand I have worn over and over on the blog, it's Tularosa (remember this post, this post, this post, this post, this post and this post?). I especially gravitate towards their designs for spring and summer. They have a boho chic vibe but with a more refined and polished feel. I picked up this dress the instant I saw it because I am forever on the hunt for dresses to wear in the warm weather that don't require a strapless bra! LOL I do love off the shoulder things but it's not practical for every single outfit. 

On a non fashion note, I have been on another book reading frenzy so I will be doing an updated post on all the books I have read. Sadly there were a ton of misses and only a few hits, so if you have any great recommendations please leave them below!

Dress - Tularosa (maxi version here, top version here)  | Shoes - Jeffrey Campbell | Bag - Hat Attack | Sunglasses - Fendi (on sale!!)

Shop more of my Tularosa picks:


No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...