12/19/16

Denim and Neutrals

Denim on denim is a combination that I wear over and over again (and over and over), and never tire of it. It becomes a blank palette that I can accessorize in so many ways. Even though I kept everything in a neutral palette, I tried to make this outfit a bit more exciting by adding in dramatic elements with prints (shoes), different proportions (coat) and textures (hat). 

In case you missed it this weekend, I did my first Instagram live and it was a ton of fun! It was a spontaneous decision while doing my makeup, so I filmed myself getting ready for the day with both makeup and hair. It was fun to interact with everyone and answer questions as I was using the products and give more in depth explanations on certain things. I plan on doing more in the future, and will try to announce them ahead of time in case anyone wants to tune in! 

Coat - Club Monaco | Shirt - J.Crew | Jeans - Grlfrnd | Pumps - Gianvito Rossi | Hat - J.Crew (similar here and here) | Bag - Chloe

Shop more long coats:

2 comments :

  1. I was able to see you live and it was a lot of fun! You are very talented at multitasking w handling the camera, answering questions, and getting ready! Your hair actually looks very nice without curling it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Actually my hair had already been curled when you saw it, it had just flattened out after sleeping on it. My hair is naturally very frizzy without any definition (I showed it's natural texture in a recent hair tutorial video), so I need the curling iron to smooth it out. #curlyhairproblems LOL :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...