1/7/17

The Coziest Chunky Sweater + A Round Up of Some of the Best Cable Knit Sweaters at All Price Points


The search for the coziest sweater begins again every winter season. This one from Chicwish is definitely one of the finalists from this winter. It's a bit bulky, but when worn with skinny jeans it helps to balance out the proportions. I have to say - this is the first winter where I wore my white jeans regularly. In years past, I would pull them out for a day or two, but quickly go back to my black or blue denim. This year I decided to throw caution to the wind and wear them all the time with different sweaters and coats. I know some people still believe it's taboo, but I like it so I will wear it. I rarely listen to others anyway when it comes to what I wear - just ask my mom. I was quite the stubborn toddler growing up (#onlychild) and wore whatever I darn well pleased. That's probably why I love fashion so much - I don't feel too encumbered and only wear things that truly delight me. Even if those things don't delight anyone else.

I only have a few more days of winter weather before Stan and I are off to the west coast for a week. I know it won't be warm enough for swimsuits but I am pushing my luck a bit with some off-the- shoulder dress and tops that I plan on bringing. However being the planner that I am, I have also packed a few jackets and sweaters in case my weather app is lying to me. All I know is it can't be worse than freezing temps and snow!

Sweater - Chicwish (c/o sold out but similar here and here) | Jeans - Mother | Shoes - Coach (similar here and here) | Bag - Chloe | Sunglasses - Ray-Ban | Hat - Club Monaco (similar here)

Shop more cable knit sweaters:

4 comments :

  1. The beanie matches perfect with the sweater and makes the outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the other post you showed the Sam Edelman sandle with block heel that comes in an orange print. I love the print but the not the heel height, but I found these what do you honestly thinK? I was thinking white and then the shoe.

    http://www.samedelman.com/en-US/Product/EC0222382-3016091/Sam+Edelman/Orange/Stanley+Cross+Strap+Block+Heel.aspxStanley Cross Strap Block Heel

    $100.00

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I am not a huge fan of the mule look for me. However, I find that tall gals with long lanky legs look amazing in them. I have short legs and they are more muscular so a shoe shaped like this would do me no favors. I do wear block heel sandals but prefer an open area around the foot and a ankle strap like these: https://www.shopbop.com/kaymen-city-sandals-splendid/vp/v=1/1533427536.htm?fm=search-viewall-shopbysize&os=false
      Let me know what you decide! :)

      Delete
  3. I appreciate your honesty. I am 5'1", short legs with muscular calves so it wouldn't work then. I just loved the print for summer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...