3/2/17

Embroidered Sweatshirt

I get in rut during the winter and end up wearing mostly pants or jeans. Mainly because it's easier and warmer but I miss wearing skirts and dresses. So I recently pulled out one of my favorite Topshop skirts I bought years ago for a change. Since it's on the shorter side, I like wearing it in the winter with tights and felt it would be a great look paired with this sweatshirt. Rather than go for a shoe that was too feminine, I wore my Acne boots which instantly makes it look a bit edgier. But it wouldn't be my style unless I paired a red lip with it - this shade by Rodin is one of my all time favorites!

Sweatshirt - Topshop | Skirt - Topshop (old but similar here and here) | Boots - Acne | Tights - Simply Vera | Sunglasses - Stella McCartney (similar here) | Bag - Mansur Gavriel | Lips - Rodin Tough Tomato

Shop more embroidered sweatshirts:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...