5/3/17

Spring Dresses Under $100

spring dresses under $100
spring dresses under $100
spring dresses under $100
spring dresses under $100

Doesn't the color of this dress instantly get you excited for the warm weather?! I initially bought it in black thinking I would get more use out of it and sadly the fit was way too big. :( So I decided to try a different color and surprisingly it fit so much better! And the color was more stunning in person so I knew it was the better decision. I love to splurge on a beautiful dress but especially for spring and summer, I am always on the hunt for comfortable dresses that I can run around in without having to "invest" in one. The solid color rather than print makes it quite versatile for either day or night. I chose to mix a little of both for this look - high heels with a casual bag. 

I do love my statement handbags, but more season appropriate straw/bamboo styles have stolen my heart this year (like in this post, this post and this post). I recently picked up this one and this one and will actually be a doing a video on all my straw totes/bags and a review on each. It should be coming to my YouTube channel in the next week or two, so stay tuned!

Dress - Charles Henry (also love this one and this one) | Shoes - Steve Madden (thinking about getting these too) | Bag - Kayu | Sunglasses - Free People (only $20!!!)

Shop more easy spring dresses under $100:

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...