5/2/17

Yellow and White

I love white denim in the spring and summer, but as it gets hotter my legs cannot deal with pants or jeans. I will still wear them on occasion but any alternative I can find, I will wear. I picked up this white denim skirt last year (last seen here and here) and if you notice, cut off about 3-4 inches from it because it was way too long. Now it is the perfect length! I'm always hesitant about purchasing denim skirts because I feel they can look dated very quickly, but I haven't felt that way about this white one and as a result keep wearing it every season that I can. 

While Madewell can be hit or miss for me (much like its sister store J.Crew), I love shopping there in the spring and summer (remember this post and this post - love both those pieces!). I immediately fell in love with this yellow top when I saw it, and felt it would be so easy and comfortable to wear once the heat comes. And I can't forget this white top I wore earlier this season is the quintessential white eyelet top that will be perfect for all summer long. 

Top - Madewell (on sale!) | Skirt - J.Crew | Shoes - Chloe (less expensive option here and here) | Bag - Chloe | Sunglasses - Free People (only $20!)

Shop more Madewell spring pieces:

2 comments :

  1. Yellow and white is such a great combo! Have a lovely day!

    Gemma x
    www.jacquardflower.uk

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...